Fwd: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Amsterdam Materials

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 24 18:21:20 CEST 2006

Danny et al.

Thanks for the insightful comments/inputs of which I'm taking note
for Amsterdam.

The TF on the gTLD contractual conditions (PDP-Feb06) is drafting a
memo (via its chair) to the GNSO Council chair requesting that
clarification be sought from the Board about the validity of the TF's
work (thus, that of the GNSO Council) if the staff is to negotiate
renewal of gTLD agreements during a PDP whose outcome might impact
the provisions of such contracts. Please note: the PDP-Feb06 is due
to be completed by Sao Paulo (Dec. this year), while two out of the
three agreements are due to expire in 2009, and the third one next
year, if I'm not mistaken.)

Best,

Mawaki

P.S. Please ignore all messages displaying sender as 'ki_chango' and
with "funny" and "image" and the like in the subject line. I once
registered a domain name with this email address as my contact and
since then, I've become more vulnerable to spam, spoofing, phishing,
etc. thanks to WHOIS! ;) My apologies.