Fwd: [council] .biz/info/org proposed contracts - pricing implications

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Thu Aug 24 05:17:12 CEST 2006

   ... and I can see the ccTLD operators salivating at the prospect of having a
precedent to follow.  Hey, if ICANN allows it for that gTLD, it surely can't be
bad for our ccTLD.

--
Bombim Cadiz