time to move on

Marcelo Fernandes Costa mfernandes at CGI.BR
Sun Aug 27 16:47:43 CEST 2006

Milton, Carlos Afonso and colleagues of the NCUC,

We were counting on Kathy to carry out the event in Sao Paulo, or Sampa for
friends. I am very enthusiasm by the possibility to keep on thinking about the
event that I am sure is extreme importance.

The Brazilian Internet Steering Committee already reserved a room with
capacity
for 170 persons for carrying out the event at venue place of ICANN Meeting. I
would like contributing and helping in what it will be necessary for the
preparations of the meeting, inclusive it would be very interesting an
internal
commission of the NCUC to substitute Kathy in the development of this meeting.

We have to think also about the subjects to be discussed, in the
persons with a
short curriculum in order that we can prepare material, concentrate the
presentations (PPT and others) with me so that we do not need to make changes
of laptop during the event and other operational subjects, for these things I
volunteer myself and I can coordinating operational things together with our
staff responsible for the event.

Milton, Eric, CA, Mawaki, Kathy and all other could write papers and releases.
We can send these papers for press and share with other participants
(constituent) of the ICANN like heating of the motors for our meeting. If
possible we can rescue the discussed in Vancouver to share in the meeting.

Well, I don’t ´have the knowledge of Carlos Afonso, Milton or Kathy in this
subject, but I can work in the organization and spread of the event. Robin,
Kathy is irreplaceable but I will try to learn some musicians of the Broadway


Marcelo Fernandes