time to move on

Thierry Amoussougbo TAmoussougbo at UNECA.ORG
Sat Aug 26 09:48:30 CEST 2006

Dear Kathy

Thank you so much for the great work who have done since so long time!!!
All the best for your new position.

Thierry H. Amoussougbo
Regional Adviser
Development Information Services Division
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
Tel: 251 11 5511167 ext 33053 or 251 11 5443053
Fax: 251 11 5510512
E-mail : tamoussougbo at uneca.org

             Robin Gross
             <robin at IPJUSTICE.
             Sent by:                  NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
             Non-Commercial                                             cc
             User Constituency
             <NCUC-DISCUSS at LIS                                     Subject
             TSERV.SYR.EDU>            Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] time to move on

             08/25/2006 10:44
             PM

             Please respond to
             robin at ipjustice.o
                    rg

Dear Kathy,

I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving NCUC but am very very thankful for
the enormous work you have done for the constituency over the years.

You will be sorely missed (and who will sing Broadway musicals with me
at the ICANN mtgs?)

Best of luck you you!  I hope you will still be around!

Best,
Robin