My comment of IDN ToR in GNSO council

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 5 16:54:59 CEST 2006

In fact, the TORs have not changed in the latest version posted
before the last council teleconf. I myself received it late at night
for a meeting that was due to start at 8am the following morning, and
couldn't even open the attachment. Obviously, it can't be expected
from the council members to read and reflect on a new version of a
scheduled to discuss it) - so that we may reasonably assume the
reason of reposting it lies in slight edits and corrections, but no
change in the substance.

Mawaki