My comment of IDN ToR in GNSO council

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Sat Aug 5 04:06:05 CEST 2006

Yes, I know what is happening. I heard council record.
Certainly, my comment was put forward too late.
And as you know, the redrafted ToR had also been submitted too late
immediately before council meeting.
If possible, I will add up more comments before Amsterdam meeting.
Anyhow, we should work in this situation.

And, I am not sure well what is being prepared for Amsterdam meeting.
Robin and Norbert, will you go there?
I hope more concilers representing NCUC could be present at council
meeting although this vacation season is very tough even for anybody.

regards,

Chun

Seoul, 158-600, Korea  	    | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr