NCUC Submission to IGF on WHOIS Privacy

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Aug 4 13:58:56 CEST 2006

I don't disagree with the content, but before sending out statements
in the constituency's name, could we be given chance to read it
first. Or at least agree to a statement being sent.

Constituency council representatives and executive should consult the
members before acting in our name. Please.

Thanks,

Adam
GLOCOM