bad news

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Apr 27 20:33:03 CEST 2006

Hi there,

It seems to me that there are several different ICANN Board seats open
(or opening up).

Seat #14, which is appointed by the GNSO Council, is the one that we
have nominated Geist for.  And there are also 3 seats opening up that
the NomCom picks this fall.   See:
  http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-18apr06.htm

Do we know if Marilyn wants GNSO Seat #14 or one of the NomCom seats to
the ICANN Board?

BTW:  We should also be thinking about candidates for the NomCom ICANN
Board seats.....

Robin