pdp-feb06: registry contracts

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Apr 27 21:07:48 CEST 2006

>>> Mawaki Chango <ki_chango at YAHOO.COM> 4/26/2006 8:42 PM >>>
>do we have anything to say about the contractual conditions
>of the existing gTLD registry agreements?

Thanks for the reminder. We have been too busy to develop a detailed statement about this. We must do so. I will try to come up with a rough draft and send it to the list tonight or tomorrow. I would ask in advance that the constituency be tolerant or difference and I will add strong disclaimers saying that it is a provisional position.