bad news

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 27 19:37:47 CEST 2006

What do you mean if I think I "need it"? I don't think I need anything (BTW did I
miss that I was meant to do something about this?); I just thought we all agree that
it is _desirable_, or that it would be better, if another constituency could second,
and that some contacts were underway to that end.