WHOIS vote in the GNSO Council

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 13 14:34:27 CEST 2006

You are all welcome, but I'm afraid this is just one battle, not the
end of the struggle. With the shadow of the GAC looming, thanks to
its sudden keen interest in WHOIS issue whereby one powerful,
formally democratic government and supposedly pro-freedom, might give
the opportunity to the less democratic ones to figure out all the
nice things they can do with WHOIS.

Mawaki