NCUC election announcement

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Mon Sep 12 04:53:32 CEST 2005

Hi!

>I just realized I sent a private message instead of replying to the
>list.
>
>Marcelo: you can nominate yourself. And, I will happily second your
>nomination.

Sorry Milton, i'm not agree with you.  Only members of NCUC can use the
"right to nominate" someone to any position.

http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm
III. Membership
G. The Membership shall have the following participation rights in regard
to the administration and policy development processes of the Constituency:
1. Elect the Chair and Regional Representatives; nominate Members to
positions elected by the general membership and by the Executive Committee,
with timely notification of all elections and public posting of all names
nominated to the membership email list.

I don't see here: http://www.ncdnhc.org/members.htm, if CGI-Br is member of
NCUC.

>I would also like to nominate Frannie Wellings for the NA executive
>committee position, Iliya Nickelt for the EU executive committee
>position, Norbert Klein for the AP position, and Olivier Nana Nzepa for
>the AF position.

I support all the names.

>If that sounds a lot like the current EC, well, it is! Continuity in
>the EC will be a good thing with a change in the chair in the works.
>
>I would third or fourth Carlos Afonso as Chair nominee, but I want to
>see him accept the nomination, first.

Yes, Carlos tu aceptas o no aceptas el reto!!?

Erick