NCUC election announcement

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Sep 11 05:22:48 CEST 2005

>>> Marcelo Fernandes Costa <mfernandes at CGI.BR> 09/08/05 12:56 PM >>>
>I don't know if it is possible and ethical, but I would like to
>nominate myself for executive representative for Latin
>America and Caribbean.

I just realized I sent a private message instead of replying to the
list.

Marcelo: you can nominate yourself. And, I will happily second your
nomination.

I would also like to nominate Frannie Wellings for the NA executive
committee position, Iliya Nickelt for the EU executive committee
position, Norbert Klein for the AP position, and Olivier Nana Nzepa for
the AF position.

If that sounds a lot like the current EC, well, it is! Continuity in
the EC will be a good thing with a change in the chair in the works.

I would third or fourth Carlos Afonso as Chair nominee, but I want to
see him accept the nomination, first.

And don't forget the GNSO Council.