NCUC election announcement

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Thu Sep 8 23:34:11 CEST 2005

On 7 Sep 2005 at 18:38, Iliya Nickelt wrote:
> Let me also add that according to our charter we can not re-elect
> Milton, so it is time to shift the burden on the shoulders of someone
> else.

OK, after I actually read our charter again I discovered that this is
not true. You can re-elect any EC member twice in a row ( = three years
total).  I fell prey to a clever trick of Milton's as last year he said
that that he could only be re-elected once more.

However, he has made it very clear that he wants someone else to take
over, and I think Carlos is one of the very few who could do it.

	--iliya