NCUC election announcement

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 6 23:00:38 CEST 2005

Dear Members
It is time once again to hold elections of our officers and Council
representatives.

To review the rules governing the election, see sections IV and V of
the NCUC Charter, http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm
To see who are our current elected officers, see
http://www.ncdnhc.org/members.htm

Here is who we are electing:
-- NCUC Chair (one person, any region)
-- All regional representatives (one from AP, AF, NA, LAC, EU)
-- Two GNSO Council members (from any two regions except NA)

Here is the schedule approved by the Executive Committee:
--Nominations open immediately (NCUC members submit nominations and
questions for candidates)
--Nominations close October 14
--Ballots sent out October 21
--Voting closed October 28

If you are a member at the time of receiving this notice, you will be
eligible to vote in this election. Organizations that join between now
and October 21 will not be eligible to vote.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org