NCUC election announcement

Marcelo Fernandes Costa mfernandes at CGI.BR
Mon Sep 12 11:03:20 CEST 2005

Hi Erik,

Thank you for your comments. Since from ICANN Argentina that my organization,
The Committee for Democratization in Information Technology of Pernambuco
(www.cdi.org.br or www.cdi-pe.org.br), CDI PE, is enrolled as member of NCUC.

I am postulating the executive representation for Latin America and caribe in
NCUC as CEO of The Committee for Democratization in Information Technology of
Pernambuco, as a member of NCUC. I am not doing it through CGIbr, that is not
member of NCUC. I would like to take your support, thank you and hugs

Marcelo Fernandes