Please answer ASAP

Marcelo Fernandes Costa mfernandes at CGI.BR
Mon Oct 17 14:28:48 CEST 2005

Hi everybody!

Due a problem of adaptation of our software to the rules of the elections of
NCUC and so that we have skilled time to test everything and to render this
service with safety, I would request to Milton and all the other members with
right to vote in NCUC elections to postponed for one week.

We will accomplish our election of the day 28/10 to 04/11. The date from 21 to
28 of October will be impossible in function of the final adaptations and tests
for safety.

I would like to ask Milton and all colleagues: 1) is it possible to transfer the
election for this new date without problems? 2) Being possible to transfer the
date, would you all agree?

I need this answer the most urgent possible.

Hugs,

Marcelo Fernandes