I would like your opinion, critics and suggestions...

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 12 21:52:57 CEST 2005

They look great, especially - reading left to right and top down -
the 1st and the 4th (order of preference) are kind of cool, richer by
my perception. The colors, as suggested by Iliya, could fill in the
shape of people; they would include at least the three chromatic
primary colors (blue, yellow and red, if I well remember, and some
others if necessary), something that would give a sense of
universality. Of course if you feel like going along with the idea of
using the ICANN, which is an interesting one, you may be willing to
"reconceptualize" your design and let us see, thanks.

My two cents - have a good day!

Mawaki