nomination for GNSO Council

Olivier Nana Nzépa anais_ac at YAHOO.FR
Wed Oct 5 19:08:12 CEST 2005

Dear Milton and All,
I do back up your nomination. MawaQi is really an value added candidate.
Best
Olivier

Milton Mueller <Mueller at SYR.EDU> a écrit :
So far we have only one nomination for GNSO Council and we need two.
Therefore I nominate Mawaki Chango, from the African region (participant
in ACSIS, African Civil Society for the Information Society) as a GNSO
Council rep.

Mawaki has experience in Internet governance through his internship at
the WGIG Secretariat this summer. He attended a Diplo Foundation course
on it and attended the Capetown ICANN meeting in December. He has
significant experience with UN international organizations via work in
UNESCO.

I think he would make a good Councillor.