I would like your opinion, critics and suggestions...

Marcelo Fernandes mfernandes at CGI.BR
Thu Oct 6 17:32:11 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

At this moment I'm working in 3 thing for NCUC:

1. The new web site with an CMS - Content management system;
2. Software for NCUC elections;
3. Expand NCUC in Latin America with new members.

I sent one e-mail to Milton and he ask to share this with everybody.

I'am sending this e-mail with one idea for the new layout of NCUC's website and some ideas of logo( attached). I would like your opinion,
critics and suggestions...

One company here in São Paulo will develop the new site. We opted for an CMS based on Apache / Zope / Plone / Pyton that assists the specifications of safety of our data center.

Thanks for all,

Marcelo Fernandes