.mobi Policy Advisory Board

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Tue Nov 22 23:45:29 CET 2005

I'll miss the luch on Friday (different continent) but I would be
interested in joining the .mobi PAB, too. It sounds like a
(potentially) interesting development including technical challenges.

Have an interesting time in Vancouver. I won't be there and I am
especially sorry to miss the privacy confernce.
	--iliya