Constituency meeting - talk to Verisign?

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 21 00:30:46 CET 2005

Carlos, Milton, and all:
At our Constituency meeting on Thursday in Vancouver, do we want talk with
Verisign about the .COM agreement?  I was talking with Chuck Gomes of Verisign
about our Privacy Conference (he has been a big supporter of it!).  I said that
we had questions and deep concerns about the .COM agreement.  He said he
would be happy to come by and talk with us at the Constituency meeting for a few
minutes.

Interested?

Regards, Kathy