suggested agenda ncuc

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Nov 28 18:44:35 CET 2005

Excellent, Marcelo. It looks like we will have a long day on Thursday :)
I guess your suggestions can be under item [5] of the original proposal,
and in my view it may be better to deal with this full item first, like
this:

1. NCUC issues and strategies:
   1.1. Report about Elections
   1.2. Next steps with: re-register the members
   1.3. New web site
   1.4. New organizations from Latin America and Caribbean
   1.5. NCUC and the IGF (Athens)

2. Icann-related issues:
  2.1. Nomcom representative selections (done by EC but worth discussing)
  2.2. .mobi PAB selections (also done by EC but worth discussing)
  2.3. meeting with Canadian privacy groups
  2.4. Verisign - Icann settlement

Off to the airport...

fraternal rgds

--c.a.