.mobi Policy Advisory Board

Olivier Nana Nzépa anais_ac at YAHOO.FR
Thu Nov 24 11:30:53 CET 2005

Dear Milton and deal All,
  I won't be able to attend the Vancouver meeting because of the lack of support. I wish to all of you making it a very fruitful meeting. Next year, I hope, I will be able to secure a sponsor to attend the planned encounters.
  Warmest
  Olivier

Milton Mueller <Mueller at SYR.EDU> a écrit :
  One of the .mobi promises was to create a "Policy Advisory Board"
(PAB).

They have invited organizations to be represented, who have interest to
monitor what is happening in .mobi and also, they like to give their
input to the matters.

The PAB has 10 seats.

2 Seats are going for ALAC, 5 Seats goes to MAG (Membership Advisory
Group) which represent businesses in .mobi space. 1 Seat goes to the
selected Registry operator (Afilias). 2 Seats are for the Noncommercial
Users Constituency.

On Friday at the Vancouver meeting, .mobi will host a lunch on this
topic.

NCUC needs to nominate 2 people for this position. Carlos, when you put
together an agenda for the meeting make sure this is on.

And let me express my interest now ! I have a real interest in the
development of mobile applications using DNS.