Soccer Tournament

Horacio (Bombim) Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Thu Mar 17 03:29:26 CET 2005

  Wow! I've never seen any topic which has generated more responses than
this!  B-)

  I don't play soccer and I have no funding to go to mar del plata.
However, if there is an organized table tennis tournament (winner captures
the ICANN policy-making process), count me in. I'll find the funding
to fly to mar del plata.  B-)