Soccer Tournament

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Wed Mar 16 20:53:48 CET 2005

Good, that you're there too. It seems we will have lots of NCUC people
at this ICANN meeting, except our captain. Then we might have better
chances without a captain. I guess most teams will have no idea how to
play soccer. And in such cases it is better (perhaps)  to have no
strategy whatsoever. Just keep the ball and pass it to someone else of
your team, when the enemy gets too close.

Can someone bring/provide t-shirts and shorts in some clear colour so
we recognize members of our time?

Erick?