Soccer Tournament

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Wed Mar 16 19:55:30 CET 2005

As all those who are into it know, the Dutch are not bad at soccer.
Unfortunately I am an exception. Maybe I am not a team player?
Nevertheless, if I am not supposed to be at a meeting at the time,
count me in.

How are we going to find 11 players? And we need some spare ones for
those who get hurt or tired. If possible.

How many of NCUC are there? So far I count:

Robin (captain)
Frannie
Erick
Carlos
Norbert
Marc (me)

That is at most half a team. Erick, find some more Latin Americans.
They are better than the Dutch!