Fwd: [.ORG Advisory Council] .ORG Advisory Council Call For Nominations

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Mar 3 10:49:36 CET 2005

Harold is currently the constituency's
representative, but the call below is for general
members.

I am currently a member of the PIR advisory council and my term is expiring.

Thanks,

Adam