Names council, how many members

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Mar 17 16:03:23 CET 2005

Milton, thanks.

I see there's also a vacancy for the nominating committee, so we also
inadvertently missed to place someone last year. Helpful to know as
one of the things the nominating committee was concerned about (and
does not yet have processes for) is replacing people during the
course of the year.  At the moment the committee will only fill
vacancies at the annual general meeting.

Adam