Soccer Tournament

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Wed Mar 16 21:03:18 CET 2005

Hi marc..

i can't accept this honour (this time).

and about your idea of T-shirts with "NCUC colours", the Organization of
the Tournament are searching for sponsors for give to all teams t-shirts
and shorts.

But if some teams want to have their "soccer-t-shirts", can do it.

Erick