Questions about new TLDs

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Jun 24 22:42:58 CEST 2005

Haven't read the proposal yet, but I don't agree at all with your
conclusion Adam. We need uniform process and shouldn't discriminate
against IDNs or apply "special" (read: more restrictive) criteria to
them. But perhaps you can explain why you think this should be the case.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Adam Peake <ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP> 06/24/05 8:27 AM >>>
Think the process as suggested is very flawed.  IDNs should not be
considered in the same process as traditional ascii TLDs.