Support for Luxembourg meeting

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 21 05:42:56 CEST 2005

To All:
I am debating over how many people the Consituency needs at this meeting.
I have been a member of the WHOIS Task Force 2 since it started over a year
and a half ago. The recommendation I drafted (#2) is now in circulation.  I see
clearly the traps that are being laid for our Constituency and our privacy
concerns in Luxembourg.  It is ridiculous that only law enforcement issues/WHOIS
are being discussed while the data protection officials who wanted to attend
this meeting and talk were dismissed (for some future, remote meeting).  I
think there are some snags we can throw into the process...

I think our Executive Board should meet to debate and decide our priorities
for this meeting -- and who they would like to see attend.

Regards, Kathy (Kleiman)