Support for Luxembourg meeting

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Jun 16 16:07:02 CEST 2005

The NCUC Executive Committee will be providing some travel support for
attendance at the Luxembourg ICANN meeting. As usual we have limited
funds and our priorities start with Council members, then active Task
Force participants. If you wish to apply use "reply all" and it will go
to the full Executive Committee (EC), or if you wish to keep your
application private reply to me privately and I will forward it to the
EC for a decision.

We particularly wish to encourage attendance by European NCUC members
at this meeting.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org