urgent: telephone access to Luxembourg meeting

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Jun 24 22:44:11 CEST 2005

Frannie:
Unless you guarantee me that you personally are going to use the line,
or someone else on this list does, I am going to tell Glen to not set it
up. It saps our credibility to ask for resources and not use them. \

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Frannie Wellings <fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET> 06/23/05 10:21 AM >>>
I would tell them yes... we should at least have it available just in
case.  Would be great if they could pay for a toll free conferencing
line, too, for both the ALAC and NCUC.