Fwd: Re: Luxembourg telephone number

Olivier Nana Nzépa anais_ac at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jul 6 16:45:43 CEST 2005

Dear Milton, Hi Folks,
Won't make it to Luxembourg. Just had the information yesterday. I wish you all safe journey and fruitful activities. Will keep in touch by mail.
Best
Olivier

Milton Mueller <Mueller at SYR.EDU> a écrit :
Bad news, we can't get the telephone number in advance. If you are planning to call in to the NCUC meeting Monday, July 11, watch this email list, I will try to post it on Saturday or Sunday when I am on site. I will _not_ be able to update the website when there, so don't look for it on the website.

The meeting time is 10:30 am continental Europe time, and runs two and a half hours

That is:
4:30 am US East Coast time (you gotta problem wid' dat?)
1:30 am US West Coast time (just the thing to do after a party)
5:30 pm (17:30) Seoul, Korea
4:30 pm (16:30) all of China
9:30 am London
5:30 am Rio de Janeiro

>>> Glen De Saint Géry 07/06/05 8:24 AM >>>
Milton,
I have been told by the Luxembourg organizers that they are still
installing telephone lines and thus the numbers will not be available in
advance. However, on site, I will try and find out and let you know as soon as
possible.
Kind regards,
Glen