Discussion of ICANN strategic plan

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Wed Jan 26 02:30:16 CET 2005

Well.

1. in the past ISOC (and PIR now), support workshops like WALC in Latin
America.
2. ICANN support the WGIG
3. In future ICANN will develop regional offices, that work in outreach.
4. The internet is not ony in USA or in organizations with funds.
5. ALAC support regional workshops about WGIG in LAC.
6. Is necessary funds for more workshops in development countries.

I support the ICANN proposal.

And Milton in this special case, we need to take a good decision, please
make a voting system for this issue.

And more.. we can put the organizations that support in one side and the
organizations that are against in another side and present both positions.

Erick