Fwd: ICANN Strategic Plan feedback

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Jan 19 00:18:24 CET 2005

Dear members:
As you can see from the message below, ICANN staff is going out of its
way to solicit our input on its strategic plan. I hope we can
accommodate them with some useful input.

This is a chance to address many of the issues we would like to
address, such as:

* process or corporate governance changes in ICANN
* relationship to the WSIS process
* the future of USG oversight
* specific policy issues

I would propose the following schedule:

Collect dicsussion and ideas for the next week.
Issue  a draft statement by 1st week in Feb., circulate for comment
here.
Finish a statement in time for the Amsterdam meeting.

--MM

>>> "Kurt Pritz" <pritz at icann.org> 1/18/2005 4:07:13 PM >>>
Milton:

Please review the attached and let me know if you have not received it
in
good form. Please respond at your earliest convenience regarding the
timing
of the meeting suggested.

Kurt Pritz
ICANN