the panix hijacking and icann's transfer policy

Frannie Wellings wellings at EPIC.ORG
Tue Jan 18 22:43:35 CET 2005

I understand Marc is hesitant, but I really think NCUC should issue a
statement/submit comments about this.  ICANN is requesting comments
on the transfer policy due February 1.  See:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-12jan05.htm

How do we want to go about this?

Best,

Frannie