Discussion of ICANN strategic plan

Hakikur Rahman hakik at SDNBD.ORG
Fri Jan 28 08:13:39 CET 2005

Dear Milton Mueller,

Much appreciated. We should welcome this sort of initiative as long as it
act as a facilitator. We have been organizing similar events locally for a
few years with similar supports (as it is understood). Mode of conduction
can be developed at later stage, but we should in principle agree on this
issue.

Best Regards.
Hakik.