Discussion of ICANN strategic plan

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Wed Jan 26 13:47:31 CET 2005

On 25 Jan 2005 at 16:07, Milton Mueller wrote:
> ICANN proposes to create a "Restricted Fund for
> Developing Country Internet Communities."
>
> Do we favor or oppose?

The question about funding outreach is a very tricky one. I will have
to discuss it some more with my organisation.

One question is: How much are we talking about in $$ ? (of course the
aspect of "opening the box" is more important, no matter the initial
amount). Apart from that, I don't like the repetitive use of "security"
where I think it should read "stability". This is a bit odd.

        --iliya