the panix hijacking and icann's transfer policy

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Thu Jan 20 21:17:24 CET 2005

Since I don't believe in this move, as I explained, I suggest one of
the other two council reps take this up. It is hard to draft a text
you do not believe in. I will not block anything, but I really cannot
lead the action. I hope you understand, thx.

Marc