Fwd: [council] Extension: Public Comment Period on GNSO New gTLDs PDP to 31 January 2006

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 24 14:18:50 CET 2005

Dear all,

Below FYI, following the Council conference call on Dec 21.
Norbert Klein couldn't attend due to bad weather in
Cambodia and subsequent bad satellite link; I was his proxy
on the call. Bruce has been reelected chair.

Happy holidays to all of you!
Cheers,

Mawaki

--- "GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG"