new PIR Advisory Council members

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 19 17:37:25 CEST 2005

You are until notified otherwise. Do you want to be? The EC elected you
as our 2004 representative. Obviously, we've been a bit slow in keeping
up with yearly renewal.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Harold Feld <hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG> 4/19/2005 9:57:57 AM >>>
Yes, for example, am I still the NCUC representative?

Harold

At 03:25 AM 4/19/2005, Adam Peake wrote:
>Press release:
>
><http://www.latinoamericann.org/print.php?sid=942> Spanish
><http://www.pir.org/news/press_releases/pr_articles/2005-04-18-01>
English