time of the NCUC-ALAC joint meeting / OT: soccer

Iliya Nickelt iliya at GMX.DE
Wed Apr 6 11:05:19 CEST 2005

On 6 Apr 2005 at 6:30, Horacio (Bombim) Cadiz wrote:
> Who cares about these meetings? Give us more information about our
> football team!  B-)

I tried not to write this but I couldn't help it.... Here are my
predictions:

1. NCUC vs. Business
>From the NCUC team there were 20 voluntaries, but at the time of the
game, only two showed up. They both tried very hard but always failed.
That was no problem though, because they had to play against the
business constituency. BC had no volunteers, but in the end ten players
showed up. However, they all wanted to be strikers, because anything
else could be seen as a weakness. They all refused to play the ball to
a teammate for the same reason. But they never hit the goal because
they could not think that far in the future.
Result: Draw (0:0)

2. Board of Directors vs. GAC
Game should have started two days ago, but the discussion about some
rule details is not finished yet. Even worse, GAC members are still
undecided if they are authorised to play soccer. BoD wants to delegate
the job to ICANN staff who said they are too busy with their own game
but offered to hire new people to do it or to outsource it to
Telcordia.

3. Denic & Core++  vs. Telcordia
The medics are still busy.

I hate off-topic postings, but you asked for it.

        --iliya