Norbert Klein installed as interim new Council rep.

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Apr 30 16:36:14 CEST 2005

NCUC Members:

The Executive Committee has chosen Norbert Klein as our GNSO Council
representative to replace Carlos Afonso, whose term expired some time
ago.  Under our charter, the NCUC Executive Committee can fill temporary
vacancies, but we have to hold a constituency-wide election to make it
permanent. We have the option of waiting for the next scheduled election
period (November) or holding a special election sooner. Let me know
which you prefer.

Congratulations Norbert and tremendous thanks to Carlos for his valued
role as our representative.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org