EC deliberations on WGIG nominations

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Sep 7 10:14:08 CEST 2004

Thank you very much.

There are some very good people on the list. What
a shame the process fails to do them justice.

"Adiel is someone associated with the emergent AFRINIC"

You didn't know you were discussing AFRINIC's
Executive Director?  Bizarre.  (Senior staff of 3
RIRs.  Great people, unusual concentration.)

And what a shame you couldn't agree on nominating
a chap who will be stuck in hospital until the
working group's half over ...   %-)  (or should
that be :-o ?)

Did you do any research on these people?  Bother
even to read Robin's not about Marco Cappato?

I appreciate that you were undertaking a pretty
thankless and hard task.  But someone should have
put more thought into it.

Thanks,

Adam