[governance] Substance: What issues should the WGIG focus on?

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Thu Sep 9 17:44:17 CEST 2004

Yes, I agree. But we should allign woth small businesses for which the
same things are true. And again: I think that in IPv6, due to how it
works, we are fighting a lost battle.