[governance] Substance: What issues should the WGIG focus on?

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Thu Sep 9 01:21:31 CEST 2004

Not sure what this means. The tendency is to allocate number space to
large players (big ISPs which then sub-allocate to smaller comapnies
etc.), with no possibility to have your own small subset of IP space
as an end user (even if you are an .org with 100 computers). Is this
what you'd like to have changed? With IPv6 this seems sort of
impossible (so I am told). I think it is a pity too.