Fwd: [ecncuc list] Narrowed list of WGIG nominees

carlos a. afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Sun Sep 5 15:19:53 CEST 2004

Adam, I guess the "final" version of the list, except for names from
Arab countries, was Frannie's, which is below:

----
[from Frannie's msg]

Here's what I believe is the current list of suggested names
according to regions (I've moved Meryem to Europe) -

Region: Africa
   Technical: Adiel Akplogan
   Policy: and Mr. Olivier Nana Nzepa

Asia-Pacific
   Technical: Paul Wilson and Pindar Wong
   Policy: Eung Hwi Chun

Europe
   Technical: Vittorio Bertola
   Policy: Marco Cappato, Karen Banks and Meryem Merzouki

Latin America
   Technical: Raul Echeberria and Florencio Utreras
   Policy: Oscar Robles (LACTLD), Carlos Afonso (RITS) and Erick Iriarte

North America
   Technical: Karl Auerbach
   Policy: Pamela Samuelson, Susan Crawford, William Drake

Arab :
   Technical:___
   Policy:___

----