Fwd: [ecncuc list] Narrowed list of WGIG nominees

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Sep 5 01:44:12 CEST 2004

This list of recommendations for the WGIG looks terrific!

While I am not personally familiar with every name on this list, the
many names that I do know are all stellar candidates. This list will
certainly provide Mr. Kummer and Mr. Annan with solid guidance on
responding to the concerns of civil society and non-commercial Internet
users as they make their selections.

Commendations belong to the Executive Committee for pulling this
difficult task together.  Thank you for your hard work!!

All best,
Robin